Our company, GarlicWise, has been educating our customers about Alli-C ever since Dr. Josling found the only way to stabilize the components in raw garlic that are antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial. Many of these tips are common sense ways that you may already be practicing, but when done in conjunction with what our stabilized allicin product can contribute, there is a much better chance of keeping your loved ones and yourself safe during these uncertain times.
Here are 10 ways that Dr. Peter Josling suggests to get healthy and stay healthy. We encourage you to protect yourself and others by taking these simple and easy steps:
- Stay safe and remember during this pandemic to WASH your hands regularly and properly, this means not just running them underwater, but using soap and washing them long enough to sing “Happy Birthday” two times through. (WARNING! This will also improve your mood.)
- Avoid large groups of people and follow guidelines regarding face masks according to the health officials in your area.
- When shopping, wear gloves but only once – throw them away after one use.
- Eat a healthy diet, stay hydrated, exercise, and look after your own health because you are worth it!
- If you are high risk, keep boosting your immune system to protect you from catching any kind of bug, especially as the fall approaches.
- Remember that prevention is always the preferred option. Using Alliderm, our topical allicin product, on your hands and in your nasal passages which can protect your body from attack by a virus, bacteria, and fungal infections by killing them before they enter your body.
- Boost your immune system with Alli-C, a superb combination of stabilized allicin and Vitamin C.
- For extra support, add in our unique multi-mineral and multi-vitamin formulations designed to support Alli-C in keeping your body nutritionally fit and healthy.
- Use stabilized allicin from Alli-C, the only garlic extract to show true antiviral activity in a double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
- Stabilized allicin and Vitamin C work together to give you a strong antioxidant and an excellent antimicrobial agent and are perfectly safe for everyone. Both have been cited as two of the most protective substances against infection of any kind.